Special Training for IELTS & PTE
We work with universities, industry partners and governments to transform lives through education.
Meet our partners
Our partners have recognised that with our support, they can achieve long-term sustainable growth without compromising student experience or academic quality.
We are eager to partner with high-achieving, forward-thinking universities around the world, with a leadership team that recognises the value of an internationally diverse and well-educated student body.
It’s our vision to be the preferred transformation partner to universities around the world.
How can we help you?
- Accelerate the internationalisation of your university campus.
- Drive higher-quality learning and student experiences
- Boost your global profile
- Grow a strong, more diverse student population
- Generate sustainable revenue streams for reinvestment in key areas
- Uphold your admissions standards
- Improve academic/ student outcomes
Our university partnership model
Hype Immigration success has been built on partnerships and pathways. We pioneered an innovative university partnership model of education in 1994, and have a proud history of developing successful pathway and internationalisation programs with ambitious universities around the world.
Our University Partnerships (UP) divisions form the largest part of our business – a reflection of where we started and what we are known for. We provide pre-university, managed campus and university pathway programs across three regional divisions: UP Australasia, UP Europe, and UP North America. The pathway programs are purposefully designed for international and domestic learners, who may not otherwise be able to access tertiary education.
As one of the world’s leading pathway providers with established credibility and a proven ability to create value for our partners, we are well placed to help universities remain relevant and competitive in this changing education landscape. We will share our global resources and capabilities to support our university partners’ strategic and internationalisation ambitions.
Our university partners have access to our global marketing and recruitment infrastructure. This includes over 120 recruitment staff across 26 different regional offices; managing relationships with over 4000 different recruitment partners, providing access to prospective students in over 130 countries.
Every Hype partnership is unique and we pride ourselves on managing relationships individually and ensuring consistent quality with embedded marketing, admissions, academic and support teams.
The pathway program explained
Many students who study internationally are faced with the challenges of English as a second language, of adapting to a new culture, and a different education system. The pathway program works by recruiting students to our own colleges on university campuses. We provide the unique services that international students particularly need to succeed – small class sizes, support with English language, extra tuition time, personalised learning, assistance in settling in to a new country and culture, extensive student welfare, and sophisticated processes to identify and support at-risk learners.
A Hype pathway program is the equivalent to the first year of a bachelor degree at one of our partner universities. Having completed a program with us, students typically enter mainstream studies at our partner university in their second year and complete their undergraduate or graduate degrees. We are extremely proud of the outcomes we achieve for our learners – 90% of Hype students who complete the pathway program transition to the respective partner university.
Pathway programs are located on the partner university’s campus. Students use libraries, computer laboratories, recreation facilities, common areas and other general student services as well as having access to student clubs and societies. This enhances the student experience and aids retention as students integrate into campus life in that first year, making the move to second year much easier.
We deliver global, work ready graduates through our Careers & Industry division
Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP)
A leader in applied psychology education, the Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP) delivers specialist Higher Education and VET courses in:
- Social Work
- Community Services
- Policing & Justice
Small classes, work placements and flexible delivery options including online and blended learning are key to each student’s learning experience. Courses are professionally accredited by the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA), Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) and the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
ACAP continues to achieve exceptional student experience outcomes, surpassing national averages in teaching quality, skills development, student support and learning resources in the 2017 Australian Government quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) survey.
Within Australia, ACAP operates campuses in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
For more information, visit us at acap.edu.au
- Founded in 1983
- Approximately 500 staff
- Approximately 4,700 students
- 5 Australian Campuses
- Secured self-accrediting authority in 2017
SAE Creative Media Institute
SAE Institute is one of the world’s leading educators in creative media industries, delivering accredited postsecondary education programs in world-class facilities. SAE delivers diploma, bachelor and postgraduate degree programs in the following disciplines:
- Web & Mobile
SAE engages with industry leaders and advisory groups to design and deliver a curriculum that is relevant to local and global workforce needs. Work placements and internships are embedded into programs as pathways to employment.
Within Australia, SAE Institute operates campuses in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Byron Bay.
For more information, visit us at sae.edu.au
- Founded in 1976
- Approximately 1,100 staff
- 330 staff in Australia
- Approximately 14,000 students
- 3,800 students in Australia
- 48 campuses
- 6 campuses in Australia
- Secured self-accrediting authority in 2020
Australian School of Applied Management (ASAM)
The Australian School of Applied Management (ASAM) is one of Australia’s most respected and prolific providers of management and leadership education. Representing a broad range of stakeholders across private industry and government, ASAM is presently engaged with over 130,000 Australian managers and decision-makers. Our auspiced schools include:
Women & Leadership Australia (WLA); a national Initiative committed to supporting the presence of women in business and community leadership roles.
The National Excellence in School Leadership Initiative (NESLI); a technology-driven business that provides world-standard leadership development and wellbeing programs to school leaders in Australia, New Zealand, the USA and other markets.
Experts in micro-credentialing, ASAM uses a blended learning methodology based on proven principles of adult learning.
For more information, visit us at asam.edu.au
- Founded in 2003
- Approximately 40 staff
- Approximately 3,500 participants annually
Our colleges and campuses
We have colleges and campuses all over the world in both our University Partnerships division and our Careers & Industry division.
We have university pathway programs in Australasia, Europe, North America and Asia.
Australia and New Zealand
- Curtin College (Western Australia, Australia)
- Deakin College (Victoria, Australia)
- Edith Cowan College (Western Australia, Australia)
- Edith Cowan University – Sri Lanka Campus (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Eynesbury College (South Australia, Australia)
- Griffith College (Queensland, Australia)
- La Trobe College Australia (Victoria Australia)
- La Trobe University Sydney Campus (New South Wales, Australia)
- Newcastle International College (New South Wales, Australia)
- South Australian Institute of Business and Technology (South Australia, Australia)
- Sydney Institute of Business and Technology (New South Wales, Australia)
- University of Canterbury International College (New Zealand)
- University of Canberra College (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Western Sydney University International College (New South Wales, Australia)
- Western Sydney University Sydney City Campus (New South Wales, Australia)
- ARU College (UK)
- Birmingham City University International College (UK)
- Brunel University London Pathway College (UK)
- Hertfordshire International College (UK)
- International College at Robert Gordon University (UK)
- International College Portsmouth (UK)
- Lancaster University, Leipzig (Germany)
- Leicester University Global Study Centre (UK)
- The College, Swansea University (UK)
- The Hague Pathway College (Netherlands)
- Twente Pathway College (Netherlands)
- University of Northampton International College (UK)
- UA92 Global (UK)
- University of Plymouth International College (UK)
- Fraser International College (Canada)
- International College of Manitoba (Canada)
- Richard Bland College of William & Mary Global Student Success Program (US)
- Ryerson University International College (Canada)
- Queens College Global Student Success Program (US)
- Wilfrid Laurier International College (Canada)
Asia and Middle East
- Australian College of Business and Technology (Sri Lanka)
- Curtin Singapore
- Murdoch University Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Careers & Industry
The Careers & Industry division equips learners with the skills, real world experience and confidence they need to be work-ready.